The Tourism4.0 project aims to develop a programe of capacity building, technology transfer, support and assistance to enable SMEs in the tourism sector to adopt and use emerging digital technologies to improve their productivity, sustainability and overall business performance and to enrich the business tourism experience
Tourism 4.0 invites you at CEI to face the challenges:
1. Improve customer experience
2. Develop environmental sustainability tools
3. Obtain and maintain quality of service parameters/improve automate operations
4. Improve Booking and revenue management
5. Improve communication and digital marketing with customers
Why should you participate?
Your SME will be the key player in:
- Building a networking platform that brings together SMEs, technology providers, public authorities and tourism stakeholders to create an ecosystem for knowledge transfer, mutual learning and innovation adoption.
- Digital technologies skills upgrading, mentoring and assistance programmes run by technology/business experts to build capacity, know-how and technology transfer opportunities
- Supporting smart innovation and novel initiatives via partners from cross-disciplinary areas including ICT, digital technologies and sustainability.
Your SME will be involved in promoting workshops/webinars/conferences on new trends and pathways for post-Covid recovery, including networking with public/private tourism stakeholders and investors
Identify use cases or flagship initiatives to demonstrate SMART tourism solutions to enable the transfer of best practices across regions and countries.
Here you can find guidelines for C.E.I.
How to participate
* The Tourism4.0 consortium is composed of 10 leading partners from 6 countries (Portugal, Italy, Croatia, Spain, Poland and Malta) from tourism, innovation and business services sectors.